Welcome to the DHEMS PSA
The Lewisburg Donald H. Eichhorn Middle School (DHEMS) Parent School Association (PSA) is a volunteer organization working to educate, enrich and support the students, staff and administration of our middle school. The efforts of the PSA are seen in the Scholastic book fairs, dances, and fundraising…just to name a few.
All parents of DHEMS students are automatically members of the PSA and we do our best work when every parent plays a role. We encourage you to get involved. If you’d like to volunteer, please let us know. We would love to have you involved.
If you have questions, suggestions or ideas, or want to be added to our email group, please contact us at email@example.com.
- MS Dance Chaperone Sign-Ups – Next dance is on Friday, May 12th. Please sign up here to chaperone all 2016/17.
- PSSA Breakfast Help – During PSSA’s, the DHEMS PSA asks for two volunteers each morning to help serve breakfast, from 7:15 a.m. -7:45 a.m. It is a great way to help during PSSA’s, as our DHEMS PSA provides free breakfasts to all students at the middle school on the ELA and Math PSSA days. Please click here for the Sign Up Genius.
- Art Show – April 20-21st – Please stay tuned for updates on volunteer help as these dates get closer! Thank you for considering to help with either set-up or clean-up of this event!
- Carnival Day – DATE CHANGE – Wed, May 31st – Please note that Carnival Day/Fun Day will now be Wednesday, May 31. You can sign up for part of the day, or the entire day. A Sign Up Genius will be coming closer to the date of this event, but we wanted all to know about the date change as this is an event that relies on many volunteers. Thank you for marking your calendar! Stay tuned for more details. If you have any questions, please contact Shannon Moyers or Liz Mahoney.
- Other key dates/events – Please click here.
Disclaimer – We have tried our best to double check all the dates, times, and locations for the scheduled events listed here. However, we do not guarantee that our listings and calendars are mistake-free. Therefore, please confirm the date, time, and location of each event before participating.