Welcome to the Lewisburg Elementary PSA
The Lewisburg Elementary Parent School Association (PSA) is a volunteer organization working to educate, enrich and support the students, staff and administration of the Kelly and Linntown Elementary school community. The efforts of the PSA are seen in Arts & Enrichment programming, Scholastic book fairs and our annual fundraising event, the Dragon Dash…just to name a few.
All parents of Kelly and Linntown Elementary students are automatically members of the PSA and we do our best work when every parent plays a role. Whether you are new to our schools or have been here for a while, we encourage you to get involved. From attending a monthly meeting to serving as an officer or coordinator, there are many ways to become active, meet other families and support our schools. If you’d like to volunteer, please let us know. We would love to have you involved.
If you have questions, suggestions or ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can do great things for our children, our schools and our community.
Subscribe to the PSA Email List… you don’t want to miss our weekly PSAnnouncements email, volunteer sign-ups, our newsletter, etc! If you want to receive PSA emails, please send your name, email address, your student(s) name(s) & grade(s) to email@example.com.
What’s Happening Now?
- OMITTED: April 10th PSA Meeting (past)
What’s Happening Soon?
- OMITTED: District Wide Art Show (past)
- Lewisburg Dragons Running Club
- PARENT VOLUNTEERS. Please click here to view the online sign-up sheet. Thank you so much!
- PSSAs for Third, Fourth, Fifth Grade Families – April 25-28th. The PSA covers a free breakfast for each student on the morning of a PSSA.
- Kelly parents can volunteer to help with breakfast during PSSAs, by clicking here!
- PSA Rollerskating Party at Sunset Rink – Saturday, May 6th – More details to come.
NOTE: The PSA depends on our volunteers for the success of our programs. To volunteer consistently, in an on-going basis at the school, please complete the volunteer application here. One does not need to fill out the application for singular volunteer experiences. Thank you!
- Kelly Yearbook Picture Request – We are now collecting photos of school activities for possible use in the 2017 Kelly Yearbook. If you think that you have a perfect digital photo to contribute, please submit them via e-mail to 2017KellyYearbook@gmail.com.
- Clothing Donations – Nurse Angie at Kelly needs donations of boys pants, stretch or jeans, in any size but especially sizes 6-8.
- GIANT A Plus School Rewards – Register your GIANT Rewards Card with either our Linntown or Kelly school accounts. A percentage of the cost of items you purchase will go directly towards our schools. To register your rewards card online, click here. Thank you for your continued support of our schools!
- New AmazonSmile Account – There is now a new way to help raise money for the Lewisburg Elementary PSA. If you shop on Amazon, go to AmazonSmile and click on Lewisburg Elementary Parent School Association as the non-profit you would like to support. To get started, click here. Amazon donates .5% of the price of eligible items to your non-profit of choice. Thanks for thinking of us!
LASD Public Bulletin Board – Remember to check here often for information about community events, sign-ups/registrations, etc.
Disclaimer – We have tried our best to double check all the dates, times, and locations for the scheduled events listed here. However, we do not guarantee that our listings and calendars are mistake-free. Therefore, please confirm the date, time, and location of each event before participating.