The Lewisburg Area School District is committed to providing staff and students with the tools and resources needed to effectively integrate technology into the curriculum. As part of our 21st Century Learning Initiative, all classrooms are equipped with interactive projectors. Multiple laptop carts are available in all four of the schools. All of the buildings also have at least two iPad mobile carts for teachers to use with students.
The District continues to pursue the overarching goals established in the current strategic plan:
- Develop a best practice culture that optimizes the use of technology in advancing educational goals.
- Utilize technology to promote student engagement, constructivist teaching and learning, and student collaboration in an electronic learning community that transcends our traditional setting and promotes life-long learning.
- Create a comprehensive implementation plan to provide tools to integrate technology into instruction.
- Leverage district technology to make the creation, tracking, processing, and storage of administrative information and forms more efficient.
- Provide a reliable and secure technology infrastructure for the district.
2013 Technology Presentation – See a glimpse of LASD’s technology.
Video Link HERE
District Technology Staff
District Technology Supervisor: Mr. Daniel Schrader
District Technology Coordinator: Ms. Kathleen Schwindinger
High School Computer Technician: Mr. Todd Dziadosz
Middle School Computer Technician: Ms. Tracy Paul
Kelly Computer Technician: Mr. Daniel Lagerman