Our Vision: The Lewisburg Area School District is a learning community that prepares every child individually to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our Daily Mission: The Lewisburg Area School District will provide all students with a safe, respectful, and challenging learning environment that is student-centered, personalized, data-guided, and supported through appropriate technologies and shared leadership.
- Provide High Challenge and Low Threat for Students
- Set High Expectations and Strong Support for All Staff
- Keep the Focus on Teaching and Learning
- Promote Expressions of Value and Worth for All Students and Staff
- Provide a Safe and Secure Environment for All
- Provide Effective Leadership
- Create More Partnerships with the Community
- Inspire Excellence in Our Students and Our Staff
Build a Caring, Learning Organization
- Promote the concept of worthwhile work so all employees know how their efforts affect students
- Ensure that all staff members are committed to the shared goals of the district
- Promote ethical values to guide our actions
- Establish clearly defined roles for all staff members so we are doing the right job and doing the job right
- Cheer our progress by constantly identifying those responsible for doing things right
- We must all realize that children are our greatest resource and good teachers are the best investment in their future
Aspirations for Students
- All meet competent levels of academic achievement
- All participate in a wide range of developmental activities
- All feel a sense of worth and belonging
- All see the worth in others and respect our traditions, values, and differences
- All confidently matriculate to higher education, military, or workforce
- All = All
Excellence can be attained if you:
- Care more than others think is wise.
- Risk more that others think is safe.
- Dream more that others think is practical.
- Expect more than others think is possible.