Lewisburg Area School District uses an online registration software system to register students.
To register of your student(s) you will need to fill out the registration form and submit three required documents. You will be given the opportunity to submit the required documents in the registration form.
1. Please click the link below to enter your student’s registration information.
Online Registration Link – LASD Online Registration
2. You will be asked to submit the documents listed below during the registration process. If you are unable to submit them in the registration form, please contact Michael Jones, Student Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or 570-522-3202.
Required Registration Documents:
1. Proof of Age – At least one of the following: an original birth certificate, a notarized copy of birth
certificate, a baptismal certificate, a notarized statement from the parent showing the date of
birth, or a valid passport.
2. Immunization Records – If you cannot bring this information, it can be faxed to our offices at (570) 524‐9313.
3. Proof of Residency – At least one of the following: property deed, lease or purchase agreement,
utility bill, credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license or other
government issued identification card.
4. If you are not the natural (birth) parent / parents, you will need to bring a form of legalized guardianship paperwork.
Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age”
Effective September 26, 2019, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of home schooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.
Dental Exam Form (pdf) – Please fill out if your student is entering Kindergarten, 3rd Grade, or 7th Grade.
Physical Exam Form (pdf) – Please fill out if your student is entering Kindergarten, 6th Grade, or 11th Grade.
Homeless Student Intake Form (pdf) – Fill out this form ONLY if the student is homeless.
For information on an available student accident insurance policy please click on this link:
2019-2020 Student Accident Insurance Brochure (pdf)
Direction for PowerSchool SSO Parental Access (pdf)
Click here to apply for free / reduced price lunches.
School Aged Child Care Program (SACC)
Out of District Tuition Costs
Please note that if you do not reside within the boundaries of Lewisburg Area School District, but would like your child to attend Lewisburg Area schools, you must pay tuition. Tuition is calculated each year by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) and is not final until approximately May of the school year. Currently, the estimated regular education tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is:
Elementary: $12,397.99 (estimate only)
Secondary: $12,668.46 (estimate only)
Pursuant to School Board Policy 202, “Tuition shall be billed monthly, in advance of attendance. Final tuition payment shall be due and payable within sixty (60) days of the student’s last regularly scheduled school day.” When the official tuition rates are released by PDE, an adjustment will be made in your tuition bill to the finalized amount.