Online Pre-Registration and Registration
Lewisburg Area School District uses an online registration software system to register students.
1. To begin the process of registering your student(s), please click the link below to submit the pre-registration information.
Online Pre-Registration Link – LASD Pre-Registration
2. Once you complete this step, please call Michael Jones, Student Services Coordinator, at 570-522-3202 or email him at email@example.com to set up an appointment to create your registration account in order to complete the registration process for your student(s).
Login Instructions for Online Registration [pdf] – LASD Online Registration Login Instructions
3. You will need to submit the following required documentation. Please present these documents at your registration appointment or upload them to the link below prior to coming to your appointment.
Link to Documentation Upload Tool – LASD Online Registration Documentation Upload Tool
Required Registration Documents:
1. Proof of Age – At least one of the following: an original birth certificate, a notarized copy of birth
certificate, a baptismal certificate, a notarized statement from the parent showing the date of
birth, or a valid passport.
2. Immunization Records – If you cannot bring this information, it can be faxed to our offices at (570) 524‐9313.
Pennsylvania Mandates the Following Immunizations:
A. Two doses of varicella (chicken pox) for all K‐12 students – proof of immunization required,
or proof of having had the disease
B. Additionally, 7th graders (or older) must have the following
a. One dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
b. One dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (TDAP) if five years have elapsed
since the last tetanus immunization.
3. Proof of Residency – At least one of the following: property deed, lease or purchase agreement,
utility bill, credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license or other
government issued identification card.
4. If you are not the natural (birth) parent / parents, you will need to bring a form of legalized guardianship paperwork.
Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age”
Effective September 26, 2019, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of home schooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.
Homeless Student Intake Form (pdf) – Fill out this form ONLY if the student is homeless.
For information on an available student accident insurance policy please click on this link:
2019-2020 Student Accident Insurance Brochure (pdf)
Direction for PowerSchool SSO Parental Access (pdf)
Click here to apply for free / reduced price lunches.
Out of District Tuition Costs
Please note that if you do not reside within the boundaries of Lewisburg Area School District, but would like your child to attend Lewisburg Area schools, you must pay tuition. Tuition is calculated each year by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) and is not final until approximately May of the school year. Currently, the estimated regular education tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is:
Elementary: $11,956 (estimate only)
Secondary: $12,274 (estimate only)
Pursuant to School Board Policy 202, “Tuition shall be billed monthly, in advance of attendance. Final tuition payment shall be due and payable within sixty (60) days of the student’s last regularly scheduled school day.” When the official tuition rates are released by PDE, an adjustment will be made in your tuition bill to the finalized amount.