The Lewisburg Area School District offers a full range of services to support Student Assistance Program (SAP) efforts.
These services include:
- Identifying students at-risk for drug and alcohol abuse, emotional problems, and school failure/dropout
- Gathering information about students in order to identify barriers and obstacles to their success
- Consulting with parents to develop a plan of action
- Facilitating and co-facilitating school-based support groups for students
- Assisting with referrals to outside agencies that will best support the student and his/her family
- Acting as liaison between the school or family and the drug and alcohol treatment system
If you are interested in any of these services, please contact the Guidance Office. All referrals are confidential.