Details and registration procedures concerning the Middle and High School trips. Click on the appropriate information link below.
Local Trips: Click on link below
- Montage Dates – Jan. 27th
- Elk Mt. = Feb 10th
Vermont Trip – click on link below
Information and registration for the ski trip to Vermont – HS students ONLY
- February 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
Please email —— Ski Club email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Volunteers: Kim Bedell, Jennifer Coughlin, Sue Ellen Feuerstein, Lori Wilson
- SKI VALLEY SKI SHOP – Danville – Ski Valley website -Show your Lewisburg student ID when checking out and indicate that you are a member of the Lewisburg Ski Club and you will receive a discount.
- GILSON SNOWBOARDS AND SKi’s – New Berlin – When you go to their site GILSON BOARDS you can custom order a new board or pair of ski’s. By putting in the code “lewisburgskiandboard” when checking out you will receive a 15% discount.
Take the time to visit their shop buy some items or take a tour of the snowboard building process. Just over the bridge in New Berlin (turn right over the bridge).
Each year we ask parents to volunteer as chaperones for the trip to Vermont, they must pay a reduced fee for the trip but they get a weekend of skiing in Vermont. In order to be a chaperone for the Vermont trip, you must be approved as a volunteer by the school board. In order to be approved as a volunteer, you must complete a volunteer application and submit all required clearances.
- Act 34 Clearance = this is the Pa State police Criminal History
- Act 151 Clearance = Child Abuse clearance
- Act 114 Clearance = FBI National Criminal History or Affidavit
- Mantoux TB Test
- Mandated Reporter Training
Items of Note
– Volunteers can sign an Affidavit in place of the FBI Clearance if they have lived in Pennsylvania for 10 years. copy of the Affidavit.
– the Criminal and Child Abuse clearances are free for Volunteers, just click “Volunteer”
– For the Child Abuse site, you have to contact Julie Witmer at the district office by email (found below) and she will give you a free code. The code is unique to each person.
Submit all clearances to Julie Witmer in the Lewisburg School District district office located on the west side of Linntown Elementary school
570-522-3205 – email@example.com