Details and registration procedures concerning the Middle and High School trips. Click on the appropriate information link below.
Local Trips: Click on the link below
- Montage Dates =
- Elk Mt. =
High School Weekend Trip – click on the link below
Information and registration for the weekend ski trip – HS students ONLY
Please email —— Ski Club email – email@example.com
Parent Volunteers: Elizabeth Burke, Jennifer Coughlin, Sue Ellen Feuerstein
- SKI VALLEY SKI SHOP – Danville – Ski Valley website -Show your Lewisburg student ID when checking out and indicate that you are a member of the Lewisburg Ski Club and you will receive a discount.
- Gilson Snow — New Berlin, PA. Did you know that one of the fastest-growing snowboard and ski companies in the world is headquartered just 10 minutes away? Gilson Snow has made facility tours available to our group upon request, and you can schedule by writing or calling the contact info below. Gilson Snow has also extended preferred pricing to our group, so if you’d like to place an order for a pair of skis or a snowboard, call or email them and let them know you’re a member of the Lewisburg School District Ski Club to get preferred pricing on your new gear. Learn more about GilsonSnow and their equipment here: gilsonsnow.com.(570) 798-9102 | info@GilsonSnow.comTake the time to visit their shop to buy some items or take a tour of the snowboard and ski building process. Just over the bridge in New Berlin (turn right after you cross the bridge).
Each year we may ask parents to volunteer as chaperones for the weekend ski trip, they must pay a reduced fee for the trip but they get a weekend of skiing with minimal work. In order to be a chaperone for the weekend trip, you must be approved as a volunteer by the school board. In order to be approved as a volunteer, you must complete a volunteer application and submit all required clearances.
- Act 34 Clearance = this is the Pa State police Criminal History
- Act 151 Clearance = Child Abuse clearance
- Act 114 Clearance = FBI National Criminal History or Affidavit
- Mantoux TB Test
- Mandated Reporter Training
Items of Note
– Volunteers can sign an Affidavit in place of the FBI Clearance if they have lived in Pennsylvania for 10 years. copy of the Affidavit.
– the Criminal and Child Abuse clearances are free for Volunteers, just click “Volunteer”
– For the Child Abuse site, you have to contact Paula Young at the district office by email (found below) and she will give you a free code. The code is unique to each person.
Submit all clearances to Paula Young in the Lewisburg School District district office located on the west side of Linntown Elementary school
570-522-3205 – firstname.lastname@example.org