Our Vision: In the pursuit of excellence and equity, the Lewisburg Area School District is an inclusive learning community that supports students as they realize lives of purpose and fulfillment in our diverse global society.
Our Mission: The Lewisburg Area School District is committed to developing successful, active, informed citizens by providing each student with a personally relevant, intellectually stimulating, innovative educational program supported by caring relationships in a physically and emotionally safe learning environment.
- To treat everyone with dignity and respect
- To understand and interact with diverse cultures
- To meet each student where they are developmentally and academically
- To set high expectations while providing appropriate support to meet them
- To increase the achievement of all students while closing gaps that currently exist
- To value and support academics, athletics and the arts
- To provide experiences and guidance to students from pre-kindergarten through graduation to identify and achieve their unique post-secondary plans
- To be partners with parents, district residents, and community organizations in ways that provide mutually beneficial opportunities
- To develop engaged citizens who contribute to the common good
- To provide a safe and secure environment for all.
- To maintain and improve district facilities to enhance students’ learning and opportunities
- To be good stewards of the public’s money